We take special care of the safety and hygiene. Thank you for following these guidelines.
Please keep a safe distance
- We recommend payment by card.
- Please keep a safe distance of 1-2 meters to other people.
We kindly ask you to stay home if you’re feeling sick. Remember to take care of your hand hygiene.
- Wash your hands carefully and use hand sanitizer.
- If you need to cough, please use a tissue.
- Avoid unnecessary touching of surfaces.
We recommend the use of face mask when coming to a concert or other event
- Please bring your own mask with you.
Please use the coat rack only for bigger bags and carry-ons
- When coming to a concert, you can take your jacket and other outwear with you to the concert hall. We suggest that you use the coat rack only for bigger bags and carry-ons.
In korundi-hall there is a safe distance between the seats
- The number of audience is smaller than usual. There is a safe distance of 1-2 meters between the seats.
- If you are seated in the middle of your row, you can enter the hall among the first.
- Please notice, that you need to sit on the seat that is marked on your ticket. You cannot change the seat.
- Please exit from the hall one row at a time, starting from the back row.
Lates updates and city news about coronavirus: https://international.rovaniemi.fi/en/News/Coronavirus
Tuesday - Friday at 11am - 6pm
Saturday - Sunday at 11am - 4pm
* On Art Thursdays the exhibitions are open at 11am-6pm and it's free entrance to the exhibitions for the last two hours at 4pm-6pm.